- You/Your company will be able to provide onsite wheel repair on scuffed,
scraped, gouged, dinged, discolored wheels, including damaged polished wheels
- Used car dealers
- New car service departments
- rental companies
- tire shops
- detail shops
- private retail customers
- You/your company will be able to repair a wheel in only 15 - 60 minutes, without removing the wheel from the vehicle. You will be able to charge $75 to $225 per wheel and the material cost
is only 5%!
- Again, you will be ready to do this immediately after taking our 2-day
- Onsite alloy wheel repair and refinishing is the fastest growing segment of the
automobile reconditioning market.
- Alloy wheel repair is a great business opportunity or add-on to an existing
- No need to purchase unnecessary equipment or an expensive franchise.
- Alloy wheel repair training is fast and easy - in only two days you will be ready to repair wheels on your own and begin earning money.
- Onsite wheel repairs are permanent and inexpensive to perform.